Foolhardy Wish Fulfillment

Monday, March 20, 2006

Smooth Operator

Quick story about the dance club I went to with Jon and the Mustangs Band.

After diner and a quick visit to a bar I went to a dance club called La Boom with Jon and his Bandmates. Now I had just spent the afternoon with Jon doing touristy stuff. This is very important to remember, before we were emitted into the club everyone get frisked by one of the two very large, very well dressed bouncers just inside the door. So I am asked to empty out my coat pockets... A couple of minutes later the guy has examined, a camera, an extra roll of film, a bag containing two cds and two books (I am just glad I finished off the cookies back at the bar). I would imagine this isn't the usual fare that gets hauled into a dance club.

Aside from that as soon as I tried to actually lay down a groove on the dance floor, I twist my ankle slightly and in order to not land on my ass I did a sort of strange hip pop that strained a muscle in my back. So this morning during the badminton I was pretty useless because my back is sore and the ankle is stiff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home